New Report Says These Are the 10 Best Industries to Start a Business In If You Want to Get Rich
- Technology. Best sub-sectors: Cloud computing, machine learning/AI, and big data.
- Consumer Retail.
What businesses are booming?
If you’re planning to start a new business, or to join one that’s expected to flourish, here are the top 10 booming industries.
- Transportation. Forecasted revenue growth: 2.2 percent.
- Real estate. Forecasted revenue growth: 1.6 percent.
- Consumer retail.
What is the best industry to be in?
We asked entrepreneurs and business owners the best industries to start a business in 2018 and here are the responses.
- #1-The Auto Industry.
- #2- Self Development.
- #3- Low displacement by technologies industries.
- #4- Business and Finance.
- #5- SaaS.
- #6- Building or home maintenance.
- #7- Beauty.
- #8- Consumer tech.
Which industries are growing fastest?
Here are the top 10 biggest industries of the Inc. 5000 this year, including total revenue and the total number of Inc. 5000 companies.
- Financial services.
- Consumer products and services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Business products and services.
- Government services.
- Real estate.
What is the most profitable industry?
Here are the top five most profitable industries in America:
- Mineral Products.
- Machinery and Mechanical Appliances.
- Precious Metals, Stones and Jewelry.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”