How much does SpyFu cost?
SpyFu offers three plan options — the Basic, Professional, and Team.
Prices range from $39 per month to $299 per month.
For annual contracts, users can get discounts ranging from 7% to 33% per month depending on the plan.
How do you find what keywords your competitor is using?
To find ranking keywords for your site or a competitors site using Keyword Explorer, follow these steps:
- Type in your website URL into Keyword Explorer.
- Select the country where you audience is based.
- Click the search button.
- You’ll see Top Ranking Keywords.
- Click Ranking Keywords on the left panel to view more keywords.
How do I find my competitors keywords for free?
Log into AdWords, navigate to the Keyword Planner, and locate the “Find new keywords” option. Then, select “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category”. Once you’ve opened the form, click on the text field under “Your landing page” and enter your competitor’s URL, and then click “Get ideas”.
What is keyword competition?
Keyword competition is the measure of how difficult it will be to rank for a particular keyword. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition. and aggregated their answers into one comprehensive guide for competitive keyword analysis.
How much is SEM Rush?
SEMrush currently has three standard monthly subscriptions starting at the following prices: Pro – $99.95. Guru – $199.95. Business – $399.95.
Is SEMrush accurate?
Overall the most accurate tool analysed was SimilarWeb which on average overestimated organic traffic by 1%. We found SEMrush to be the least accurate tool, underestimating total traffic for all sites by 30% (9.4m estimated visits compare d to 13.4m actual visits), and on average underestimating traffic by 42%.
How do I check my Google ranking?
How to Determine Your True Organic Google Ranking
- Log into your webmaster tools account. In your Dashboard, click on the “More” link under Top Search Queries.
- You will then see a list of your top keywords.
- Click on a particular keyword you want to view the ranking data for.
- You can modify the results by changing the date range and country to your desired choices.
How do I choose keywords?
5 tips for Helping You Choose the right keywords
- Think like a customer. Identify your target audience and put yourself into the shoes of a customer when you create your initial list of keywords.
- Study the competition.
- Understand the long tail keyword.
- Use keyword research tools.
- Analyze the results.
How do I find my competitors?
How To Find Your Online Competitors
- Ask your client (or boss)
- Use SEMRush.
- Use Spyfu.
- Search Google using your top keywords.
- Use SimilarWeb.com.
- Use the “Related:” search operator in Google.