- A Strong Work Ethic.
- Dependability and Responsibility.
- Possessing a Positive Attitude.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Motivated to Grow and Learn.
- Strong Self-Confidence.
What are the top 3 strengths that employers look for?
Top 10 Qualities and Skills Employers are Looking For
- Communication Skills.
- Technical Competency.
- Work Ethic.
- Determination and Persistence.
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers.
- Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills.
What skills do employers look for in employees?
These 7 job skills can make you more marketable to employers
- Problem solving. Some soft skills, like problem-solving abilities, will always be in fashion when it comes to most important job skills, says Vicki Salemi, career expert at Monster.
- Data analytics.
- Social media literacy.
- Good business sense.
- Willingness to learn.
- Prove your worth from the get-go.
What do employers expect from employees?
Employers value employees who come to work on time and take responsibility for their actions and behaviors. In addition, employers know that dependable and responsible employees value their job, job expectations, and their performance level.
What do employers look for when hiring?
In no particular order, here are the eight traits employers are really looking for.
- Comfortable confidence. Employers want to hire professionals who are comfortable with themselves.
- Willingness to listen and learn.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”