- What are the 10 most stressful jobs?
- Whats the most stressful job in the world?
- Which jobs have the highest burnout rate?
- What are the most stress free jobs?
- What are the most depressing jobs?
- What is the most difficult profession?
- What is the most stressful age?
- What are the worst jobs for your health?
- What are the 10 most dangerous jobs?
- What is job burnout?
- Is teaching a stressful career?
- What jobs have the highest satisfaction?
The most stressful job in America pays $26,802—here are the other 9
- Airline pilot.
- Police officer.
- Event coordinator.
- 7. News reporter.
- Public relations executive. AJ_Watt | E+ | Getty Images.
- Senior corporate executive. boggy22 | iStock | Getty Images.
- Taxi driver. Aidon | Photodisc | Getty Images.
What are the 10 most stressful jobs?
The 10 most stressful jobs in America
- Enlisted military personnel. Stress score: 72.74.
- Firefighter. Stress score: 72.68.
- Airline pilot. Stress score: 60.54.
- Police officer. Stress score: 51.68.
- Event coordinator. Stress score: 51.15.
- Newspaper reporter. Stress score: 49.90.
- Senior corporate executive. Stress score: 48.56.
- Public relations executive. Stress score: 48.50.
Whats the most stressful job in the world?
According to CareerCast’s annual Jobs Rated report, these are the 20 most stressful jobs in the world.
- Military Personnel. The most stressful job is that of military personnel.
- Airline Pilot.
- Police Officer.
- Event Coordinator.
- Public Relations Executive.
Which jobs have the highest burnout rate?
Ten Occupations with High Burnout Rates
- Social Worker.
- School Principal.
- Police Officer.
- Public Accounting.
What are the most stress free jobs?
The least stressful job in America pays $71,410—here are the other 9
- Hair stylist.
- University professor.
- Medical records technician.
- Operations research analyst.
- Pharmacy technician. PeopleImages | E+ | Getty Images.
- Massage therapist. Wavebreakmedia | iStock | Getty Images.
What are the most depressing jobs?
- Some jobs are more depression-prone than others.
- Nursing Home/Child-Care Workers.
- Food Service Staff.
- Social Workers.
- Health-Care Workers.
- Artists, Entertainers, Writers.
- Administrative Support Staff.
What is the most difficult profession?
Let’s take a look at the top 25 hardest jobs in the world:
- Communication Tower Climber. Tower climbing is one of the deadliest jobs in the world.
- Oil Rig Worker.
- Prison Worker.
- Landmine Remover.
What is the most stressful age?
While Millennials (ages 18 to 33) and Gen Xers (ages 34 to 47) report the highest average stress levels, Boomers (48 to 66) and Matures (67 years and older) join them in reporting levels that are higher than they consider healthy. Stress has also increased for a considerable number of Americans, regardless of age.
What are the worst jobs for your health?
Caution: These Jobs Are the Most Harmful to Your Health
- Office/administrative support.
- Maintenance manager.
- Emergency medical technician.
- Equipment repair (elevator, refrigerator, medical)
- Surgical assistants and technicians. Exposure to disease is common for surgical assistants.
- Public relations. Those who work in PR often have a higher risk of poor health.
What are the 10 most dangerous jobs?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous & Hazardous Jobs in 2019
- Logging Workers.
- Fishers and Related Fishing Workers.
- Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers.
- Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors.
- Structural Iron and Steel Workers.
- Truck Drivers and Other Drivers.
- Farmers, Ranchers and Agricultural Managers.
What is job burnout?
Job burnout is a special type of work-related stress — a state of physical or emotional exhaustion that also involves a sense of reduced accomplishment and loss of personal identity. “Burnout” isn’t a medical diagnosis. Whatever the cause, job burnout can affect your physical and mental health.
Is teaching a stressful career?
From an outside perspective, teaching might seem like a much less stressful job than being a nurse or physician. However, according to a recent poll, 46% of teachers report high daily stress, which ties them with nurses for the most stressful occupation in America today.
What jobs have the highest satisfaction?
The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction
- Recruiting Manager.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Sales Operations Manager.
- Product Designer.
- Marketing Assistant.
- Construction Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Data Scientist.