Best Small Business Ideas in the Philippines [Editor’s Picks]
- Digital Marketing Services. Capital: P1,000 – P5,000.
- Vending Machine. Capital: P10,000 – P20,000.
- Manufacturing or selling ready-to-assemble furniture.
- Storage Rental Services.
- Street Food.
- 3D printing service.
- CCTV installation.
- Smart home & automation services.
What is the best business to start in Philippines?
Best Small Business Ideas in the Philippines
- Start an Online Business.
- Network Marketing Business.
- Food Businesses.
- Put up a Sari-Sari Store Business.
- Palamig Business.
- Cellphone Loading Business.
- Buy and Sell Business.
- Computer Shop / Internet Cafe Business.
What are the most successful small businesses 2019?
What are the most profitable small businesses?
- Handymen or handywomen. The number of people who know how to repair things around the house is dwindling.
- Online education.
- Real estate agency.
- Child-oriented businesses.
- Dental offices.
- Gardening and landscaping.
- Information technology (IT) support.
What are the most successful small businesses?
Most Profitable Small Businesses
- Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads.
- Catering Services.
- Website Design.
- Business Consulting.
- Courier Services.
- Mobile Hairdresser Services.
- Cleaning Services.
- Online Tutoring.
What business can I start with 20k?
Profitable businesses you can start with less than 20k
- Operating a Salon/Barber Shop. This business is underrated but the rewards are handsome.
- Poultry farming.
- Printing and Photocopying.
- Selling second hand clothes.
- Boiled eggs and Sausages.
- Day care Services.
- Selling Ice-cream and Snacks.
What is the best investment in Philippines?
Here are seven investment options ideal for millennials in the Philippines.
- Investing in Yourself. Your own skills and knowledge are your greatest assets besides money.
- Small Business.
- Pag-IBIG/SSS Investment Program.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance (VUL)
- Mutual Funds.
- Unit Investment Trust Fund (UITF)
What business is good for beginners?
Here is a list of business ideas, 50 to be exact, for beginners with the right skill sets but without too much capital and business experience.
- Home Contractor.
- Lawn Care Specialist.
- Freelance Writer.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Home Cleaning Service.
- Child Care Service.