Top 10 Qualities and Skills Employers are Looking For
- Communication Skills.
- Technical Competency.
- Work Ethic.
- Determination and Persistence.
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers.
- Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills.
What are some examples of qualities?
Now for the personal qualities.
- Joy. Also known as: Gratitude; optimism; cheerfulness; hope; humor; satisfaction; and appreciation.
- Kindness. Also known as: Compassion; generosity; patience; service; warmth; and sensitivity.
- Non attachment/Letting go.
- Calmness/ tranquillity.
What are job skills?
Some of the most common soft skills employers are looking for and will be assessing you on include:
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Positive Attitude.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Time Management Abilities.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Acting as a Team Player.
- Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
What are skills and attributes?
Attributes are qualities which you might naturally have (perhaps you’re a naturally chatty person or have strong resilience, for example) and have used to benefit you in life and work. Skills, on the other hand, are things you’ve learnt through work, training or education, or general life experience.