So instead of looking at your weaknesses as flaws, you should embrace them for what they are and turn them into your greatest strengths.
- Identify your weaknesses.
- Every Weakness has a Corresponding Strength.
- Get advice.
- Hire Skills.
- Get good enough.
- Seek to help others.
How do you take advantage of your strengths?
- Strengths–Opportunities. Use your internal strengths to take advantage of opportunities.
- Strengths-Threats. Use your strengths to minimize threats.
- Weaknesses-Opportunities. Improve weaknesses by taking advantage of opportunities.
- Weaknesses-Threats. Work to eliminate weaknesses to avoid threats.
How do you answer what are your strengths?
“What are your greatest strengths?” — best example answers:
- Ability to learn from mistakes.
- Creative thinking.
- Task prioritization.
- Discipline and determination.
- Analytical thinking.
- Communication skills.
- Dedication and enthusiasm.
- Interpersnal skills and respectfulness.
What and how do you use it to your best advantage?
use/turn something to your/good advantage
- First and foremost, Borland have taken the Windows interface and used it to good advantage.
- Professionals need to be aware of such things and use them to good advantage.
- Parents may feel suspicious of these, or resentful, and will need help in using them to best advantage.
How do you answer what are your strengths and weaknesses?
When she’s asked, “What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?” Francine responds, “My strength is that I’m a hard worker. My weakness is that I get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball.” This answer is unimaginative, a no-brainer.
How do you turn weaknesses into strengths?
How the Most Effective Leaders Turn Weaknesses Into Strengths
- Recognize and accept your weaknesses.
- Get guidance from someone you trust.
- Be very prepared.
- Hire the skills you lack.
- Get just good enough.
- Look for ways to serve others with the same problem.
What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
Some soft skills you might mention when answering questions about your weaknesses include:
- Delegating tasks.
- Spontaneity (you work better when prepared)
- Taking too many risks.
- Being too honest.
Photo in the article by “Work at Home Blog For Men”