How to Do a Real Estate Market Analysis
- Step 1- Property Analysis.
- Step 2- Assess the Original Listing Price.
- Step 3- Check Property Value Estimates.
- Step 4- Search Comps.
- Step 5 – Determine a Price Range.
- Step 6- Assess the Home in Person.
- Step 7- Decide the Market Value.
What are the steps in a comparative market analysis?
How to Do a Comparative Market Analysis in 8 Steps
- Gather All the Data You Can About the Subject Property.
- Gather Tax Information.
- Gather Your Subject Property’s Previous Sale / Listing Data.
- Examine the Recent Comparable Sales.
- Evaluate the Micro Market Trends of Your Subject Property.
What should a market analysis include?
The market analysis section of your small business plan should include the following:
- Industry Description and Outlook: Detailed statistics that define the industry including size, growth rate, trends, and outlook.
- Target Market: Who is your ideal client/customer?
What is a house market analysis?
A real estate market analysis – or a comparative market analysis (CMA) – is a study of the current market values of properties, comparable to yours, which serves as a tool for determining the market value of your own property.
What’s the best description of a comparative market analysis?
A comparative market analysis (CMA) estimates your home value based on the sales prices of similar homes in your area. This information allows seller agents to choose a listing price for their clients and helps buyers evaluate asking prices.